Holy crap have I been a slacker in keeping the blog up to date. All of a sudden it’s friggin Christmas Eve! Just a quick recap since my last post:
- Spent 2 grand on my cat to have most of his teeth ripped out (this is not the same cat that I spent $1500 on to have half his teeth ripped out 4 years ago)
- Wanted to punch the vet dentist for padding the bill with a couple extra tooth extractions we hadn’t really discussed.
- Wanted to punch Dalton McGuinty for the lovely HST total on that vet bill.
- Wanted to punch every person who noted how much cheaper a bullet would have been than that vet bill. Fuck you. I get not everybody is an animal person but keep it to your fucking self.
- It’s been a shitty month at work. And it looks to continue to be shitty for the next 3 months as well. Yay. I noted this on my year end review. I don’t think anybody is going to be surprised when I walk. Did get an unexpected note of appreciation for my work. Was kind of awkward.
- Another fantastic Christmas party at the Allenses. I actually had complete recall of the night the next morning too! Scored another Nerf gun too! Marks one year since I put my smooth moves to work in wooing my honey boo. She was helpless to resist.
- Watched Hangover 2. Terrible.
- Intrigued by the reviews of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Is it time for Tom Cruise to be a movie star again?
- Been through a Glenfiddich, a Glevlivet, and have an Aberlour 12 that I’m working through right now. Man I love that Aberlour.
- (Nerd Alert!) Hacked Ice Cream Sandwich onto my Android phone. Awesome.
- Finished Batman Arkham City. Boojah!
- Drove up to Ottawa for the Christmas weekend. We were leaving at 5 in the afternoon on the Friday before Christmas Eve. Decided to go all over Southern Ontario rather than test the 401. Took us 6 1/2 hours rather than 5 hours on a clear 401. I’d do it again because 6 1/2 hours of constant driving beats a half hour delay of stop and go through Toronto.
Yah, that’s about it. All the changes in my life have been good ones (except for that fucking vet bill). My issues have all been things that were still issues last year so, just have to keep changing until I achieve complete and utter good times.
A very Merry Christmas to everyone out there. Looking forward to watching my niece and nephew unwrap their presents tomorrow. I think that will be the perfect cap to a game changing year.