Saturday has traditionally been "shopping" day. You're not at work, you have all day, and everything's open. Unfortunately, everybody else has figured this out too. I try not to do any shopping after 10 a.m. but sometimes it can't be helped. Today I was reminded that there are definitely some places that are worse than others when it comes to Saturday shopping.
So here is my list of top 5 places to avoid shopping at on a Saturday:
5. Zehrs - I've recently gone over how inconsiderate some people are when grocery shopping. It's all the same on a Saturday, just more dick heads out shopping.
4. Canadian Tire - I can't count the number of times I've driven into a Canadian Tire parking lot and not even bothered pulling into a spot and worked my way right back out of the parking lot. Just a zoo on a Saturday.
3. Walmart - I hate this place any day of the week. Ruining my Saturday is just a little extra "fuck you" from the friendly folks at Walmart.
2. Costco - Have a Costco membership? Feel like shopping at Costco on a Saturday? Do yourself a favour and just get somebody to run over you with their car instead. It's not worth it, seriously. From the parking lot, to the oversized shopping carts, to the horde of retards shopping there, to the ridiculous lines. Just don't bother.
1. Ikea - This place is a rude collection of cheapskate yuppies during the week. On Saturday, it is hell on earth. Abandon all hope before entering. If you find yourself at an Ikea on a Saturday, you need to stop and really think about what's wrong with your life that it has lead you to this cluster fuck of a store on this unholiest of days. I'm crying just thinking about it.