- Wake up just after midnight in coughing fit, find girlfriend has already left for spare room -> grumpy
- Alarm goes off at 5:00 am -> very grumpy
- Favourite breakfast of eggs over easy on real toast -> slightly grumpy
- At work drinking my favourite coffee -> satisfied
- Meeting with Loctite rep, reviews parts assembly, shows that primer should be used with loctite we're using, solves mystery of parts coming apart -> relief
- Realization that I could have solved problem a year ago by just talking to the guy -> suicidal tendencies
- Read literature find out I was right and rep was wrong -> ecstasy!
- Still have problem with parts, talk to assembler, find out he's been using the wrong loctite altogether -> rage!
- Contemplating shit storm to come with product recalls and field campaigns -> complete and utter depression
That was all before 10:00 am. I'm hoping for an upswing at noon with a tuna fish sandwich from the deli. If they don't have tuna, I may just spend the afternoon sucking on an argo tailpipe.
No tuna fish sandwich. Fuck. It's only been a 3 day work week and I've absolutely had it. Yah, a long weekend sounds pretty good right now.